If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on what to include in your WAAS, look no further! In this blog post, we will cover the 5 most important things that you need to have in order to get the most out of your website as a service.
We’ll discuss everything from plugins and themes to security and performance. So whether you’re just starting out with WAAS or you’re looking for ways to improve your current setup, this post is for you!.
What Is Website as a Service (WaaS)?
With the online revolution in full swing, it’s more important than ever for companies to have a website. However, many businesses struggle to manage web projects internally due to resource and time constraints.
Any business can benefit from outsourcing by ridding themselves of time-consuming tasks that are necessary for website maintenance.
Website as a Service (WaaS) is a way of managing a website by subscribing to it as a service through technical updates or an entire package managed by someone outside of your organization.
Companies can improve and safeguard their online presence by hiring developers that focus on WaaS plans. After an initial set-up, these regularly occurring plans cost a monthly or yearly fee that works best for your business. These contracts are also typically easier to renew than creating a new website, and often at no additional cost.
Importance of WaaS
Your company’s website development level and progress are decided when you subscribe to a website as a service plan.
With a WaaS plan, you and your provider can have an open relationship that encourages collaboration in order to create flexible solutions. This way, you can account for changes in technologies, preferences, or any development process hiccups.
Although a WaaS program might appear to cost more than building a website from scratch, that may not be accurate.
You don’t have to spend an upfront, large sum of money for a website anymore. Now with WaaS (Website-as-a-Service), you only need to pay a fraction of that amount every month which gives you more breathing room in your budget. The monthly rate can differ based on special requests like additional upgrades or unique features.
WaaS systems offer continuous support, which other development companies might not provide. This could eventually lead to miscommunication and poorer website performance in the long run. WaaS Systems also have no set end date, so your website can adapt as your business grows.
Top 5 Things You Should Include in Your WAAS
WaaS offerings will differ from provider to provider, but most include the following levels of support.
1. Website Development: build a new website or give your existing website a front- and back-end upgrade.
2. Website Security: Blacklist monitoring and unlimited malware removal, as well as scanning of your website’s core files, themes, and plugins for any malicious content. This includes bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects, and code injections.
3. Maintenance: WaaS is an excellent way to maintain your website and keep it running smoothly. As time goes on, your website will become more outdated, which in turn makes it more vulnerable to security issues and compatibility problems. WaaS will help you stay ahead of the curve and keep your site running like new.
4. Hosting: Your new or updated website needs a safe place to live, with enough room to grow. Your Waas provider should take care of storage space, bandwidth usage, SSL certificate protection, and regular backups.
5. Domain Management: With Waas domain management services make it easy for you to handle all the complicated domain-related tasks for your website. We can help with renewals, transfers, purchases, and consultations.
Consider Investing in a Website as a Service (WaaS)
WaaS is a great way to get all the benefits of a website without having to worry about the design, hosting, or maintenance. It includes everything you need to get started and is a great solution for small businesses or those just starting out. waashero provides awesome WaaS-related plugins and add-ons that make it easy to get started with WaaS. Check us out at waashero.com today!
All Access Pass
See us in Action!
Check out the latest video from our Youtube page. We are dropping new content regularly!